School’s back in session, and you know what that means!
It’s time for another fall-thick magazine of posts at The Lunchbox Season!
To kick things off, we’re providing a little inspiration board for autumn!
Our Summer of Funner Bucket List provided such a great guide for us that we decided to create a Fall 2013 Bucket List!
What are our most-wanteds, must-dos, gotta-makes and have-to-eats for Fall 2013?
- ✓ Go Apple Picking with the Grandparents [and our dog, Elvis] ✓
- Create Some Multiplication Table Magic [Have Fun Memorizing Our Times Tables]
- ✓ Photograph Fall Colours in Unusual Places ✓
Attend Windfest 2013(Unfortunately, Windfest 2013 was rained out!) & Design and Fly Kites
- Create New Canning Label Designs for our Pickles and Jams
- ✓ Make More of our Famous Whisky Fig Cranberry Sauce or Top It: Ginger Cognac Cranberry Sauce ✓
- ✓ Create a Recipe for Spiced Buttermilk Cake: Almond-Butter Chai Spice Cake ✓
- Go Trick or Treating [Boo!]
- ✓ Make our New Favourite Chicken-in-a-Pot with Fall Root Vegetables – aka Resurrection Chicken ✓
- Write a Story Inspired by a Painting at the Art Gallery of Ontario
- ✓ Decorate the Thanksgiving Table [Trying to Top Last’ Year’s Design] ✓
- Celebrate Bea’s 10th Birthday and An Entire Decade of Parenting!
- Make More of our Fantastic Carrot Cake Jam and Devise a Recipe for Lemon Ginger Marmalade
- Continuing with our Summer Books Project: Invent a Dystopia and Write Its Hero Story
- ✓ Go Bird Watching along the Leslie Spit ✓
- Create Personalized Stationery [and Learn the Difference Between “Stationary” and “Stationery”]
- ✓ Teach a Friend How to Make an Apple Pie as Only the Lunchbox Season Can! ✓
- Tell Ghost Stories Under a Blanket in the Deep Deep Dark of a Darkened Room
- Sketch the Season
- ✓ Design and Build Robot Birdfeeders ✓
- Learn to Add and Subtract Fractions with the “Butterfly” Method.
Who knows? Maybe we’ll get to everything on the list before it’s time for our famous Advent Calendar Marathon!!!! Check back in soon to see which goal we tackle first!